We are looking for a USSD Developer and API Integrator. This is a work from home position during this lock-down. We are looking for someone self-motivated and organised, who has high energy, productive, efficient and a positive attitude.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role:
· A high degree of interest and experience in Linux.
· Golang, Java, C/C++, Angular/React, and/or Native Script/Ionic development experience.
· Back-end, Middleware, Front-end, and/or Mobile Application development experience.
· Shell scripting ability for system administration.
· Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies (TCP/IP, SOAP, HTTP, XML, RADIUS, Diameter, SCTP).
· Ability to learn quickly and work independently. · Ability to lead a small development team.
· Application and Solution development.
· Maintaining and contributing to system standards.
· Improve the automation of tasks where possible.
· Managing system security. · Capacity and performance management.
· Research and recommend innovative approaches to improving efficiency.
· Provide system and application support. Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements · A tertiary Engineering or Computer Science degree. · Experience in a Telco or Financial Services environment.
· Linux system administration (RedHat/Centos, Apache/NGINX, MySQL/MariaDB, Bash, Python).
· Big Data / Analytics / Monitoring experience using Elastic, Tableau, Grafana, Prometheus.
· Telecommunications technologies (SS7, SIGTRAN, MTP, SCCP, TCAP, MAP, CAP, etc